LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
My Rentory™️, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
My Rentory™️ reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, it being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of My Rentory™️
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Social denomination: My Rentory™️
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed in the Web Space and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and /or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from non-compliance with such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless otherwise expressly established. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer upon Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, In general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content available in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part., nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless there is prior written authorization from the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in all cases the company to exercise any legal means or actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
The User undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morality and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding what is established in the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. .
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disabling of the Web Space and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that: • In any way is contrary to, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.• Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, to morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites involvement in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance.• It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.• Is contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or the person’s own image.• Constitutes any type of advertising.• Includes any type of virus. or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and/or content of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may involve improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party will be its responsibility. If you negligently or willfully fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from said failure.
Continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, difficult or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control, are not guaranteed. It is not responsible for any decisions that may be made as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately terminated, if it is detected that use of the Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No We are responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
You will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Web Space Users. Likewise, you are exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, which are only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or state that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) they may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must immediately proceed to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Web Space by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits. and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are purely informative. Consequently, by offering them, no guarantee or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in any case in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void. null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original stipulation.
Have a Question? Contact Us!
If you have any questions, need assistance, require more information, or want to speak with one of our experts in Housing or Legal Consultation, feel free to contact us! We’re here to address your inquiries and assist you on your exciting journey of studying in Spain.