Last update: January 2023.
- USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Social denomination: My Rentory™️
- KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest level of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific purposes, explicit and legitimate.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Precision: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data lawfully and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purposes of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to My Rentory™️ for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
- YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal rhh.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Have a Question? Contact Us!
If you have any questions, need assistance, require more information, or want to speak with one of our experts in Housing or Legal Consultation, feel free to contact us! We’re here to address your inquiries and assist you on your exciting journey of studying in Spain.